Meeting, December 6, 1330 hours
Hi Erika,
Here is the action plan that we set in place at today's meeting, December 6, 2006, 1330 hours:
I will carry through with this action plan. If there is anything else you would like assistance with, please let me know.
Brad
Here is the action plan that we set in place at today's meeting, December 6, 2006, 1330 hours:
- Belize Literature Review and other documents; title page; indicate "for Erkia Hasebe-Ludt".
- New Zealand - research/literature review on the community, language, and culture of New Zealand (same as I did for Belize).
- Cosmopolitanism - continue and complete.
- Education 4573/PSIII in Belize and New Zealand. Read students' blogs and comment.
- MEd Cohort in Belize - read their WebCT entries and comment (will be available in late January, 2007).
I will carry through with this action plan. If there is anything else you would like assistance with, please let me know.
Brad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home