2006-2007 Graduate Assistantship
Hi Erika,
Following are the plans we discussed for my research as your graduate assistant for the 2006-2007 school year:
1. Research online tools for teaching the course for the cohort in Belize. I will compare the utility of group blogs with individual blogs and a discussion board (WebCT).
2. Research on Language, Culture, and Community in Belize.
3. Research on Cosmopolitianism, especially in regards to how it affects education.
I will focus on research within the autobiographical nature but also look at other methods as well.
In the spring, I will research the blogs used by your students in Belize and assist with student assignments. We will discuss this more in the future.
Please let me know if I am accurate in my expectations. I look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Brad
Following are the plans we discussed for my research as your graduate assistant for the 2006-2007 school year:
1. Research online tools for teaching the course for the cohort in Belize. I will compare the utility of group blogs with individual blogs and a discussion board (WebCT).
2. Research on Language, Culture, and Community in Belize.
3. Research on Cosmopolitianism, especially in regards to how it affects education.
I will focus on research within the autobiographical nature but also look at other methods as well.
In the spring, I will research the blogs used by your students in Belize and assist with student assignments. We will discuss this more in the future.
Please let me know if I am accurate in my expectations. I look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Brad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home